By McCormick Canada
We can all remember the taste of mouth-watering, fall-off-the-bone ribs slathered in our favourite BBQ sauce. Whether you’re into smoky, spicy, tangy or all of the above, the options are endless and constantly evolving. Chefs, home cooks and BBQ sauce connoisseurs alike, work endlessly to elevate flavours by incorporating fresh ingredients into their home-sauces, but it all starts with a great base.
Choosing authentic flavours and the highest quality ingredients is what separates the boys from the men, and Cattlemen’s BBQ Sauce® is no exception. This sauce has a deep-rooted history of over 50 years and was birthed by renowned foodservice organization The French’s Food Company®.
What really makes Cattlemen’s® sauces unique is their distinctive flavour profile, but also their versatility, enabling cooks to create something entirely new. Chefs can easily customize each sauce with their own signature ingredients for an authentic and personalized BBQ sauce.
Cattlemen’s® wide range of BBQ sauces include:
- Cattlemen’s® Kansas City Classic® BBQ Sauce
- Cattlemen’s® Memphis Sweet® BBQ Sauce
- Cattlemen’s® Texas Smoky Base BBQ Sauce
- Cattlemen’s® Carolina Tangy Gold™ BBQ Sauce
- Cattlemen’s® St. Louis Style Original BBQ Sauce
Whether you’re looking to create a sauce of your own or using one of the sauces above, here are five reasons why Cattlemen’s® has been a fan favourite for more than 50 years:
- Cattlemen’s® sauces are made with tomato paste (28 per cent tomato solid) instead of tomato puree, for a sweeter, more intense tomato flavour.
- Cattlemen’s® is recreating the world of BBQ sauce possibilities by crafting recipes that incorporate sauces in unique ways. Whether it’s salad dressings, seafood dishes or breakfast foods, the possibilities are endless!
- The Cattlemen’s® brand was born in 1963 with three flavours: Mild, Hot and Smoky Hot.
- Cattlemen’s® BBQ Sauce has been the reigning champion for 26 consecutive years at the world’s most prestigious BBQ battlefield, the Memphis in May World Championship Barbecue Cooking Contest.
- There are no starches or fillers added to any of the sauce.