The Ontario Restaurant, Hotel, and Motel Association (ORHMA) is offering a free COVID-19 safety webinar to foodservice and hospitality operators.
As the industry continues to reopen back up for the summer and Ontario becomes the final province to relaunch indoor dining, doing so in a safe and controlled manner will be vital.
Staying in compliance with the Ministry of Labour, Training, and Skills Development (MLTSD) requirement can be a headache for some operators, but ORHMA is here to help with a COVID-19 safety webinar.
In partnership with 4S Consulting, ORHMA will walk attendees through creating a customized safety plan via a provided template in the hour-long webinar.
The webinar, titled “Re-Opening Safely: Occupational Health & Safety Plans & Compliance Requirements”, will cover topics including:
- Screening staff members
- Screening customers
- Internal & external communication
- Control measures & physical distancing protocols
- Training & communication
- Steps to handle a confirmed COVID-19 case at the workplace
- Measures to handle additional risks or hazards
- Safety plan effectiveness
Limited seats are available for webinars on:
- July 13, 2021 @ 2:00 p.m. ET
- July 21, 2021 @ 9:30 a.m. ET
- July 29, 2021 @ 9:30 a.m. ET
Secure your seats here!
RELATED: Complimentary ORHMA membership offer from MediaEdge Communications