Consumers today often seek bold, innovative flavours and ingredients, but may be too intimidated to commit to daring dishes. To combat this, operators can introduce limited-time offers, supplying the unique pairings consumers crave while not giving up real estate on the core menu.
But how can you ensure that your next LTO will be a hit?
Technomic’s Canadian MenuSurf surveys consumers on purchase intent for existing limited-time offers as well as new menu concepts that have not yet been launched.
Results from our most recent survey show which August in-market limited-time offers are the most likely to be ordered on the basis of the item’s name and description.
August’s top five in-market limited-time offers
- WILD WING’s Bacon Cheeseburger, Score: 62.8% Likely to Order
- Tim Hortons’ Grilled Chicken Caesar Wraps, Score: 57.4% Likely to Order
- Browns Socialhouse’s BBQ Baby Back Pork Ribs, Score: 55.8% Likely to Order
- East Side Mario’s’ Mouth Watering Lasagna, Score: 55% Likely to Order
- Swiss Chalet’s SummerFest Ribs Special, Score: 54.6% Likely to Order
Tags: Canada, limited-time offers, LTOs, Technomic