For a limited time only, you can now order your Double Double as delicious bite-sized Timbits. A full line up of new coffee flavoured baked goods and hot beverages have arrived at Tim Hortons and they’re sure to warm you up this winter season.
“With many cold winter days still ahead, we want to warm Canadians’ spirits with exciting new flavours and treats they’ll get excited about,” said Jorge Zaidan, Head of Marketing, Tim Hortons Canada. “We’re excited to bring the beloved Tim Hortons Double Double flavour to Canadians in an entirely new way.”
Guests can now enjoy new coffee flavoured baked goods and caramel fudge flavoured hot beverages:
- Double Double Timbits: The Double Double coffee flavour packed into classic Timbits, available in single-flavour or assorted 10-packs for $2.39 or individually for 29¢/ea.
- Tiramisu Donut: Filled with coffee-flavoured Tiramisu filling, topped with a dusting of cocoa powder and two Tim Hortons espresso beans, this is a twist on a go-to favourite treat (espresso beans available where espresso beverages are offered) for $1.59.
- Caramel Fudge Hot Chocolate: What is better than a hot chocolate with an added caramel fudge flavour, whipped topping, and caramel fudge drizzle? $2.69.
- Caramel Fudge French Vanilla: Change up your French Vanilla with added caramel fudge flavour, whipped topping, and caramel fudge drizzle $2.99.
- Caramel Fudge Latte: You’ll like this one a Latte! Enjoy the caramel fudge flavour, whipped topping, and caramel fudge drizzle $3.59.
- Tim Hortons new coffee flavoured baked goods and caramel fudge flavoured hot beverages are available in participating restaurants across the country for a limited time only.
About Tim Hortons
Tim Hortons, part of Restaurant Brands International, is one of North America’s largest restaurant chains operating in the quick service segment. Founded as a single location in Canada in 1964, Tim Hortons appeals to a broad range of guest tastes, with a menu that includes premium coffee, hot and cold specialty drinks (including lattes, cappuccinos and espresso shots), specialty teas and fruit smoothies, fresh baked goods, grilled Panini and classic sandwiches, wraps, soups, prepared foods and other food products. Tim Hortons® has more than 4,800 system wide restaurants located in Canada, the United States and around the world. More information about the company is available at timhortons.com.
SOURCE Tim Hortons